Sunday 3 June 2012

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Today is Sunday - the end of the week or I suppose the beginning of a new,fresh week.
Whatever it says, it doesn't matter. All that matters is how you think of it to be.

It was almost 11 when I woke up in the morning. You know what? I felt like I'm too lazy, I hate work! honestly!
When I have no job, I'm dying to get one. But, when I do have one, I wish it would go away from my peaceful days.

Human is rather complicated.

It was so busy in the lunch time and I'd skipped my breakfast. Even delayed it until I get to have my very first meal at almost 3.40, caused gastric pain. Forget about it. It's just the other side of the day.

There's a movie entitled, "Girls" which just premiered on HBO., that I've recently download and I think maybe I should try to watch it as it was a new release after finishing up Gossip Girl season 5. Can't wait for season 6!!

Back to "Girls", in my opinion, after starting the first episode, I think the show has great potential. Based on the tone from this inaugural episode, I’m not sure the show would be able to remain compelling lasting longer than a miniseries because in life there must be change and there must be a progression of time.
The main theme focused in here is the transition from girl-hood to adulthood and the moment when that has to be fully embraced.

There's a part that I like it so much in episode 1 where,

"A : I'm going to find you a job worthy of your talents.
B : Well, I'll appreciate that. But I don't know how you're going to find a job fast enough. I'm going to have to work like at McDonald's.
A : You're not going to work at McDonald's!
C : What's wrong to work at McDonald's? It's great! It's fucking incredible. You know how many people McDonald's feeds every day? Do you know how many people it employs around the world? Plus, they make an incredible product, okay? It taste tremendous. It's affordable. It's fucking consistent. I can walk into a McDonald's in Nigeria, order chicken McNuggets. When I bite into, you know what it's going to taste like? It's going to taste like home!"

I could say nothing no more.
But there's something that inspire me in this movie.
"........it gives me the freedom that I don't have to be anyone's slave. You should never be anyone's fucking slave......."

Actually we are each other's slave. You are my slave, he is your slave, she is our slave and things keep going on.
Actually the world is small. We are all connected. So beware. *wink

Maybe I should watch more til I give more recaps or simply review on it next time.

True, again, I skip my shift today. Because I'm holly pissed.
I need a time-off. Like as what they used to said, 'I might be a voice of a generation, someday, somehow.'
Ahhhhhh........too literate!

I don't need a partime job for living.
I just need the feel of need to supplement myself sometimes. 
Living and building or maybe improve how I use to be, without needing help from my parents.
I do not envy those wealthy-look students driving expensive cars to college every day , because their parents are the wealthy ones.. They are nothing without family.
No offense. What I just want to point it out here is people who drive expensive car, have a lot of money and spend rich come all by the hard work that paid off would be mostly admirable!

I've become a use-money-wisely person lately.
What I've buried in my mind is to keep as much money as possible, keep it hot hot..
But.....I dying to have an I-Phone. Honestly.
Work hard and wait til it to be release....

-I believe hard works always worth to be paid-

 XO.XO  Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment