Tuesday 10 July 2012

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE♥

10th. of July 2012

Today was an ordinary day until boyF tear the new fragrance cover away and everything started.


I had no interest in flowers til I realized their pretty appearance and sweet smell can actually light up my day!
The new fragrance is tulip flower type. It smells really nice, attracts me so much. It is the pink type.



In the language of flowers, tulips have their own meaning and symbolism. In general the tulip flowers mean perfect love and a true, passionate lover. They means fame, passion and romance. And of course, tulip flowers are always associated with spring. Blooming in a multitude of colors, they are a vibrant, timeless symbol of spring.


I love yellow tulips.Yellow tulips, which earlier suggested hopeless love, has gone through a change of meaning. Today they represent cheerful thoughts and sunshine.
I hope boyF would plant me a pot of yellow tulips so that every morning when I wake up, I can see them. Hope He read this! haha....

I would like to apologize being silly, sad and mad at you for just the cover that you tore, babe.
You mean more than that to me.
I can't live a day without you.
I don't want to imagine my life without you.


Because you had been so wonderful to me, always!
And this is the very first time in my life that I actually feel safe with, besides family. 


I'm sorry for being so messed up because I'm so afraid of losing. 
I would always be by your side just like how you be by mine when I need you the most even though sometimes you might neglect some small, lil' things, but overall, you're being so sweet, so sincere, so responsible. 
You know what? I cross my heart for you

I plant Zinnia Giant Mix for you. Hope they will grow. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment